Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center’s Chinese Dance V is a bridge level. The exam focuses on flexibility and strength, as well as accuracy and command of dance postures and movement paths.
Candidates obtaining a score of 80% or above will be awarded a qualification certificate for this level and will:
- Be able to perform dance postures with accuracy.
- Have a grasp of proper movement paths.
- Demonstrate an ability to execute routines of different tempos and movement dynamics.
- Grasp fundamental elements of folk and ethnic dance styles.
Candidates are not eligible for an exam if they:
- Have not participated in the corresponding course taught by a certified Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center instructor.
- Have an attendance rate for the course lower than 90% (missing class without a reason or without permission from the instructor is considered an absence).
- Did not have adequate physical space to complete the training while participating in the online course.
- Were unable to set up the camera to allow the instructor to see movements clearly and completely.
- Refused to accept instructions or requests from the instructor during class.
- Behaved disrespectfully toward the instructor during class.
- In addition to the above, the instructor may present other reasons for deeming a student unqualified to participate in the exam.
- Candidates must have a registered account on the Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center website.
- Applications submitted by the candidates must be approved by Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center certified instructors.
- Candidates must complete the online or offline tests within the specified period of time.
- Candidates participating in online tests must successfully upload their video submissions within 7 days of beginning the test.
- Offline tests must be administered at a venue authorized by Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center.
- Candidates who fail to pass the exam can retake it within 12 months of the date of their initial application without additional fee.
- Candidates who fail to pass the exam a second time within 12 months will need to reapply for the exam and repay exam fees.
Application is coming soon