Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center’s Chinese Dance IV is the first Intermediate course. It focuses on increasing flexibility and upper body agility.
Candidates obtaining a score of 80% or above will be awarded a qualification certificate for this level and will:
- Satisfy flexibility requirements.
- Demonstrate an ability to incorporate fundamental classical Chinese dance elements into movements.
Candidates are not eligible for an exam if they:
- Have not participated in the corresponding course taught by a certified Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center instructor.
- Have an attendance rate for the course lower than 90% (missing class without a reason or without permission from the instructor is considered an absence).
- Did not have adequate physical space to complete the training while participating in the online course.
- Were unable to set up the camera to allow the instructor to see movements clearly and completely.
- Refused to accept instructions or requests from the instructor during class.
- Behaved disrespectfully toward the instructor during class.
- In addition to the above, the instructor may present other reasons for deeming a student unqualified to participate in the exam.
- Candidates must have a registered account on the Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center website.
- Applications submitted by the candidates must be approved by Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center certified instructors.
- Candidates must complete the online or offline tests within the specified period of time.
- Candidates participating in online tests must successfully upload their video submissions within 7 days of beginning the test.
- Offline tests must be administered at a venue authorized by Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center.
- Candidates who fail to pass the exam can retake it within 12 months of the date of their initial application without additional fee.
- Candidates who fail to pass the exam a second time within 12 months will need to reapply for the exam and repay exam fees.
Application is coming soon