Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center’s Chinese Dance III focuses on strengthening students’ understanding of classical Chinese dance postures. The exam mainly assesses coordination of the limbs, flexibility, as well as posture and form.
Candidates obtaining a score of 80% or above will be awarded a qualification certificate for this level and will:
- Achieve the flexibility of the back and legs and basic posture needed to meet the requirements for completing classical Chinese dance movements.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of classical Chinese dance positions for the hands and feet.
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate simple movements to music.
Candidates are not eligible for an exam if they:
- Have not participated in the corresponding course taught by a certified Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center instructor.
- Have an attendance rate for the course lower than 90% (missing class without a reason or without permission from the instructor is considered an absence).
- Did not have adequate physical space to complete the training while participating in the online course.
- Were unable to set up the camera to allow the instructor to see movements clearly and completely.
- Refused to accept instructions or requests from the instructor during class.
- Behaved disrespectfully toward the instructor during class.
- In addition to the above, the instructor may present other reasons for deeming a student unqualified to participate in the exam.
- Candidates must have a registered account on the Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center website.
- Applications submitted by the candidates must be approved by Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center certified instructors.
- Candidates must complete the online or offline tests within the specified period of time.
- Candidates participating in online tests must successfully upload their video submissions within 7 days of beginning the test.
- Offline tests must be administered at a venue authorized by Shen Yun Arts Proficiency Assessment Center.
- Candidates who fail to pass the exam can retake it within 12 months of the date of their initial application without additional fee.
- Candidates who fail to pass the exam a second time within 12 months will need to reapply for the exam and repay exam fees.
Application is coming soon